[nabs-l] Possibility of Reorganizing the New York State Association for Blind Students

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:50:46 UTC 2009

Hello,
My name is Justin Young and I'm a visually impaired Student in
Rochester, New York.  In the process of the emails from NABS President
Silverman I was informed that the New York State Division of NABS has
been disorganized.  I was also told many reorganizational attempts
were made.  Well, its important the Blind Students in the State of New
York have a group just like the many other states.  This is why I'm
writing this.  To any New Yorker on this list I think somehow the
Division needs to be reorganized because its nice to have a
organization to network with other Visually impaired people for
suggestions/comments for example if they are facing problem and need
advice on how to get it solved or different resources the other person
has.  We are all each other's resource because as the poet Robert
Frost once said "Two roads I verged in a Wood and I, I took the one
less Traveled by."  Meaning no person is exactly alike and our
decisions in life steer us to different areas of Study and just life
in general.  So, I really hope the New Yorkers agree with me and I
really hope the State of New York can join in.
Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to hear from any
and all New Yorkers.

Sincerely,

Justin T. Young