[nabs-l] an interesting question

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:39:48 UTC 2009

The 2nd amendment should apply to all Americans, not just those of us that
the government deems fit a certain criteria. The question of whether a blind
person can safely use a fire arm is not the main question at stake. In my
opinion there is not a question that with the proper training a blind person
can be just as safe as a sighted one. The bigger question is if the
government denies us protections under the 2nd amendment, it will set a
precedent and who knows ware it might lead to.