[nabs-l] an interesting question

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:55:02 UTC 2009

with us not being able to hunt then who is it that causes all of the
accidents? in the woods you never know for sure what you are shooting at
because you heard leaves being walked across therefore it wouldnt be that
much different.

At the improb this last summer i saw a comedian and he talked about the
blind being able to hunt in minnesota and jokingly said the sighted person
with them had to wear orange vest with braille on it.

            -Teal