[nabs-l] an interesting question

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 23:51:50 UTC 2009

That is an excellent point Joe. In my opinion your statement if we have
responsibility before we have rights means it is are responsibility to
properly utilize and not abuse are rights. But there is nothing said about
giving different rights to different people. Attempting to deny someone
something for any difference actual or perceived is an infringement on there
civil rights. That is the core of the matter.

is no reason that a blind person couldn't do most non combat jobs in the
military. In the military there is a lot of support and technical positions
that are similar to many of the jobs blind people perform every day in both
the public and private sector.

This thread about firearms and the blind has generated so much chatter that
I am wondering if there is any interest in starting a blind shooting sports
list to discuss the sport of recreational shooting further. If you are
interested in starting such a list feel free to email me off list at
kramc11 at gmail.com