[nabs-l] possibility of re-organizing new york association of blind students

Philip So pcs2001 at caa.columbia.edu
Sat Sep 12 19:13:36 UTC 2009

Hi Jess,

Thanks for setting up the Yahoo group.

I have also already emailed the person who used to run the student
division in New York to see if she has email addresses of former
members and other students.  The more people we have in our new
discussion group, the more resourceful it will become.

I will also ask the disability offices in universities in the New York
City area, such as NYU, Columbia, CUNY, Hofstra, etc. to inform their
blind and visually impaired students about this new group.

I will let you know the list of universities I contact.

Thanks.

Best,
Philip