[nabs-l] accessibility of LG NV3

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:31:18 UTC 2009

Hey Serena!
My name is Justin Young and I also have a verizon phone.  I found it
can be accessible as you want it to be.  If it has voice command it
will work.  You can go to sound settings and once in it go to voice
commands in that.  Once there go to Prompts and then go to Mode.  Once
in mode ya can go to Readout and that should read everything.  Also,
if you are just looking for the Caller ID part you can do the same
thing, but one different step.  Remember the part when I talked
prompts?  Well, there is only one other option which says Call Alerts
once in that go to Caller ID + Ring and that is how you get just the
Caller ID part.  It tells ya who is calling, texting, or sendin any
other kind of message.  Hope this helps ya!
Justin