[nabs-l] Textbook Help

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 00:41:31 UTC 2009

ok ashley. This semester i am working with txtbooks from the publishers
which are in text format or ABC=XIP  files. Adobe and jaws 10 work fine
since jaws 10 can read PDF. Also if you have a stream or other book reader
that will read text you are set. I have found though that it is much easier
to keep the text document on the computer and manually find what you are
looking for.

Also HEY Stacey...I miss you so call me sometime!

            -Teal