[nabs-l] The Reschedule Return To New York Djd Invasion Party Takes Place Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:43:28 UTC 2009

Hi All!
Just when I thought I'd be able to celebrate my return to New York on Sunday night, the computer decided to disconnect from the internet, crash the screen reader, and then, not let me back online for nearly an hour, thus killing The Djd Invasion.
But tonight's a new night, and The Djd Invasion Return To New York Party will take place!!!
Because this is a special show, it will start at a special time. Join me at 8 PM eastern (7 PM central) for tonight's Djd Invasion, which will feature
Some upbeat pop and country tunes, with some rock thrown in perhaps for good measure
Some cool oldies
A Cash It Or Trash It track
And most importantly....
Your calls and/or requests
And more...Plus what ever other surprises may come your way

Speaking of calls and requests...
You can reach me by email, aol instant messenger, or msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or, when I'm on the microphone, you can call in by skype at the address
radio360usa
or by phone at
516-717-4425
It's awesome to be back in New York, so The Djd Invasion will be celebrating the return to New York in style!
So to join the fun, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern tonight, log on to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to be connected to the program.
I hope to see you awesome people there!
Best regards,