[nabs-l] Google Talk again!

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:07:43 UTC 2009

Hi, guys.  Anybody had any good success with the latest version of
Google Talk?  I have the latest version in my computer, but with JAWS
10 and Windows Vista, it's doing something weird.  The scripts for it
are written only for JAWS 7, which I've had to upgrade.  When I press
the up arrow or down arrow key from the main edit thing field, I get
"contact list unavailable partially checked."  I downloaded Google
Talk to track my e-mail, and plus some people talk to me through that
messenger.  So anyone know anything?
Beth