[nabs-l] For your information- Change in membership committee contact information

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:23:24 UTC 2009

Dear  Nabs membership,
 I just wanted to let everybody know that there  is a very recent
change in my contact information as membership contact.  The
information sent out  by President Silverman in  the monthly bulletin
was  absolutely correct  in listing my E-mail as
DS94124 at aol.com.
However,  since that time, I've moved communications to  the following
address:
dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
 Please feel free to contact  me at this address from this point forward.
 My  apoligies for any Mix-ups from the change .
 best,
 Darian Smith
 Co- membership chair
 National Association  of Blind Students