[nabs-l] AmeriCorps national Civilian Community Corps (NCCC)

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 01:49:05 UTC 2009

I worked with refugee families and victims of human trafficking.  It's a
noble job and a good way to get a taste of the real world in a way to
connect with real people.  I hope others will consider AmeriCorps, and be
aware that Darian's promotion is but one component of the federal program.
There are other areas for you to choose from.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado