[nabs-l] FW: silent signals

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 06:20:33 UTC 2009

Dear list,
  Something I think  I would like to add is that i was very fortunate
to have been trainned at one of our three training centers, and I
believe that the training I recieved made the difference in me
becoming a confident traveler. something that I think I've done a
decent job  of stating as well as others on this list is that  not
everyone is so lucky.