[nabs-l] Awkward Situations: What would you do?

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at wisc.edu
Sun Sep 20 23:41:01 UTC 2009

I'm really not sure, but this reminds me of summer of 2008.  at a student
event, we actually had someone talk to us about facial expressions and what
communicates which emotions.  It was very interesting.  I think I've picked
up on some of it even though I cannot see because I've read so much.  A lot
of that is provided in reading, so I think it's possible we pick up on it in
texts we read and begin to learn/communicate facial expressions that way.

Not sure this made sense.

Meghan