[nabs-l] Question about netbooks and braille note

Zach chickerland at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 03:11:59 UTC 2009

Let me direct you to the braillenote list:
list.humanware.com/listinfo/braillenote
ask all the question you'd like on there!

Zach
P.S. If u have not done so already, please join the electronicsfortheblind
mailing list. To join, click below:
googlegroups.com/group/electronicsfortheblind
Thank you for your consideration in this matter