[nabs-l] Webinar with AbiSee Reading solutions

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 21 17:13:00 UTC 2009

Dear Adaptive Technology Professionals, teachers, and anybody interested in
exciting new advances in technology for people who are blind or have low
vision:

The link below is for a free educational Webinar and FREE Netbook offer from
Handy Tech North America and ABISee, the leader in adaptive reading
solutions.

At the seminar you will experience Zoom-Twix, the dream reading solution for
vision impaired students, available for a limited time with a Free Netbook.
We will also explore Eye-Pal SOLO LV, the breakthrough, hand-motion
activated stand-alone auto-reader.

If you would prefer a demonstration in person, then it would be my pleasure
to meet with you, your students  and co-workers so that you can see this
exciting technology in action.

Please click below to register for the online presentation and feel free to
forward this e-mail to whoever you feel might be interested.

Back to School Bundle: Get a Free "Acer Aspire One Netbook" with purchase of
Eye-Pal, Zoom-Ex or Zoom-Twix. Offer good thru October 30th.

If you're a teacher, evaluator or councilor, you know that finding the right
reading tools for people who are Blind and Visually Impaired can be a
challenge.

We want to help . . . so we've made our advanced, affordable and effective
reading solutions as easy to get as they are to use.

Now through October 30th, ABISee, the leader in powerful yet easy-to-use
assistive reading solutions will give you a Free "Acer Aspire One Netbook"
(a $299 value) with each purchase of an Eye-Pal, Zoom-Ex or Zoom-Twix.

Our Breakthrough Solutions Include:

Eye-Pal created for people who are Blind, instantly reads aloud any
printed materials and scans books too
*
Zoom-Ex designed for Low Vision reads, scans, and displays
*
Zoom-Twix, created especially for Students does everything above and
adds a CCTV camera for distance viewing and image capture

Click below to register your seat to experience these products live:

ABISee Webinar for the V.I. Community Thursday Sept 24 at 3PM EST/ 12PM PST
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1020112380&msgid=1589924&act=FEA7
&c=399022&admin=0&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fabisee.webex.com%2Fabisee%2Fj.ph
p%3FED%3D130639282%26RG%3D1%26UID%3D0%26RT%3DMiMxMQ%253D%253D>

ABISee Webinar for the V.I. Community Thursday Sept 24 at 6PM EST/ 3PM PST
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1020112380&msgid=1589924&act=FEA7
&c=399022&admin=0&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fabisee.webex.com%2Fabisee%2Fj.ph
p%3FED%3D130639782%26RG%3D1%26UID%3D0%26RT%3DMiMxMQ%253D%253D>

I hope to see you at one of the above online events.

Sincerely,

Earle Harrison
President, Handy Tech North America

Voice:  651-636-5184