[nabs-l] Sendero GPS v6.1 Released!

Kim Casey kim at senderogroup.com
Tue Sep 22 02:56:09 UTC 2009

Announcing Sendero GPS 6.1 for the BrailleNote family of Products

September 21, 2009

Personalize your POI content

Version 6.1 is Sendero's twelfth version since our laptop GPS in
2000. It has been 14 years since we began working on the first
prototypes.  There are 7 improvements since version 6.0 was released in July.

Most notably, the POI Media content feature, the ability to add audio
and text content to your POIs, is back it is even better than before!
Attach the sound of Big Ben chiming at noon to that POI. Attach a
recording your waiter reading the menu at your favorite
restaurant.  Save your bus schedule as a KeySoft text file and attach
it to that bus stop POI.  The possibilities are endless. A sound cue
will occur when you come across a POI with media content.

To see all 7 changes from v6.0 to v6.1, visit
http://www.SenderoGroup.com/v61changes.htm

To see all 25 changes from v5 to v6.0, visit
http://www.SenderoGroup.com/v60changes.htm

For those of you who already have v6.0 Sendero GPS on an mPower or
PK, your free upgrade is eagerly awaiting you at
<http://www.senderogroup.com/mysendero.htm>MySendero.com.  To get
started using the POI Media Content feature visit Section 7.5 in the
V6 online manuals,
<http://www.senderogroup.com/supportgps.htm>http://www.senderogroup.com/supportgps.htm

For those of you who are still on the fence or would like to try 6.1
before you buy you can fill out the following form and download a
Trial Version, http://www.senderogroup.com/testdrive.htm, for either
your BrailleNote mPower or PK. You will have access to all countries
we currently support for the 15 days, after which you can purchase a
full version, opt for the Pay-As-You-Go payment plan, or uninstall
the 15 day trial version and re-install your old version of Sendero GPS.

For more information, call Sendero toll free, 1-888-757-6810

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800