[nabs-l] Awkward Situations: What would you do?

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:29:40 UTC 2009

well honestly i have only been around one guy totally blind since birth and
he was socially awkward. When he was happy or excited he would do a wiggling
of the butt up against someone and would giggle like a child when he was 27.
I think he was sheltered his whole life by his parents since he was adopted
and the only blind/V.I. in the house. I guess this gave me an indifferent
impression.

Another guy with retina problems can see like looking through a straw and
was a senior in college trying to be a priest. He is probably my hero and
gave me some saying i will use in the future.

            -Teal