[nabs-l] NEW York State students online Conference

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:23:43 UTC 2009

Hi all, for those who live in New York State, and have not subscribed
or have not been keeping up with the Yahoo
group(newyorkassociationofblindstudents-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.)
New York State will have an online conference. The details are below
as posted on the Yahoo Group.

Skype can hold up to 25 people in one conference,
provided the host's computer can handle the load.
Any hardcore skype users are welcome to host. My Skype user name is
Mr.Elex. I am willing to host the conference if no one else wants to
host. We will do a skype chat as well for those of us who will not
participate in the voice call.

Please submit the skype user names of those who will participate by
tomorrow night. And if you want to host, state that as well.

We should start at around 9:45 this Wednesday the 23rd.

Also as a note, if there are any problems, or enough people prefer the
phone to Skype, we can still do a phone conference.  This is a sure
thing; however we will not have the text chat feature available for
those who cannot do voice chatting.

In case of a Skype disaster, the phone conference number to call is
(712) 432-1438

And the access code is 1041787.

Thanks,
Alex