[nabs-l] HandyTech at the NFB of Iowa Convention

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 06:30:34 UTC 2009

Handy Tech North America is pleased to be exhibiting at this year's Iowa
state convention of the National Federation of the blind taking place from
September 25-27 2009.

If you will be visiting, or   live in the Des Moines area and would like to
get your hands on some of the cool adaptive technology products offered by
HTNA, please contact me directly by sending e-mail to:

earle at handytech.us

Appointments may also be scheduled outside of exhibit hours

In addition to the high quality Braille devices that bear the name Handy
Tech, we will have items such as cases for the BookSense, I-Phone, N82 and
netbooks.

You can also get your hands on the Nokia N86 cell phone, the latest device
to be supported by the revolutionary K-NFB Reader Mobile 'Software.  There
is still a limited supply of Nokia N82 and Nokia 6220 Classic available for
sale as well.

We will also have products from GW Micro such as Braille"Sense
Plus notetaker, BookSense DAISY book Reader and Portable SenseView Pocket.

So if you are visiting, or live in the Des Moines area, and you are looking
for excellent pricing on products from a company whose reputation for high
quality service and support is well known throughout the adaptive technology
industry, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person.

Best Regards,

Earle Harrison
Handy Tech North America
Phone:  651-636-5184