[nabs-l] Another Captcha Service To Help The Blind

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:59:28 UTC 2009

Hi All!
I imagine some of you have heard of the web visum add-on for Firefox which allows for those visual captchas to be solved.
I want to make you aware of another service called Solona, which can be found at
http://www.solona.net
What makes this service unique is that humans solve the captchas for you instead of a computer/bot.
Below I have linked to a podcast that my friend Hope and I produced that we hope will appear on BlindCoolTech that explains how this service works. Since we all deal with these annoying captchas, I thought it would be appropriate to post here. The url to download this podcast is
http://tinyurl.com/yad9gxf
Feel free to share this with your blind friends too.
Best regards,
David Dunphy
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4468 (20090929) __________