[nabs-l] mailing submission

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 05:00:11 UTC 2010

Hi Maria and all,

Thank you for submitting this announcement. At the beginning of June I
will send out a bulletin exclusively dedicated to convention
announcements, and I will include your submission then. I will remind
the rest of you next month, but if you are heading convention events
that you think might be of interest to students, please send me the
announcements before June 1 and I will publish them in early June.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org