[nabs-l] A&P

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 23:21:58 UTC 2010

Hi I am taking a and p for the second time. Yes a lot of it is visual but
when you are learning the bones and muscles you should have your instructor
find the bones and muscles on you as they are being talked about. You should
also  tuch the skeletin every chance you get. That will really help you as
well as finding the bones and muscles on your self and someone else like a
classmate. You can also use playdoe and have someone form the different
shapes that represent things like the muscles as well. Unforchenitly I
didn't have a lab with my a and p so I hope this helps!
If you have any other questions feel free to email me at
raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Rania,