[nabs-l] Purchase any Handy Tech Braille Display and receive admition to The Mac Academy for Free!

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 7 12:15:37 UTC 2010

Handy Tech North America is now offering an in-depth 5-day workshop on how
to use the Voiceover screen reader that ships with every Apple Macintosh
computer running the OSX10.6 Snow Leopard operating system. The first
workshop is scheduled to begin June 14, 2010 and we intend to schedule
several more of these workshops around the United States and at the Handy
Tech North America training center.

As an added incentive for our Braille display customers, Handy Tech North
America is now offering free admission to the Mac Academy with the purchase
of any Handy Tech Braille display. This is a $1,000 value and it is being
extended indefinitely.

In another recent promotion, Handy Tech North America announced the
availability of a free Mac mini with the purchase of an Easy Braille
portable display. This promotion ends April 15, 2010. Recognizing that not
everybody wishes to have an Apple Macintosh computer, we are offering a
comparable PC option under the same terms. However, for those who wish to
learn how to use the Voiceover screen reader that comes with every Macintosh
computer running the Snow Leopard operating system, this deal is extra sweet
for you because you also qualify for the free Mac Academy workshop.

That's right, not only will you be purchasing one of the best quality
portable Braille displays in the world, but you will also get a Free Mac
mini computer (upgradable) and we will spend 5 days teaching you how to use
it.

For more information on this and other extraordinary offerings from Handy
Tech North America, please call:

651-636-5184

or send e-mail to:

info at handytech.us

If you aren't interested in purchasing a Handy Tech Braille display, but
would like to register for the Mac Academy workshop, you may do so at:

http://www.handytech.us/mac_academy_reg.html

Handy Tech North America is proud to be a value add reseller of Handy Tech
and Apple products.

* end of content *

Pleaseì post the following to the what's new area of the home page and
schedule the e-mail blast ASAP

Copy starts here:

Handy Tech North America is now offering an in-depth 5 day workshop on how
to use the Voiceover screen reader that ships with every Apple Macintosh
computer running the OSX10.6 Snow Leopard operating System.  The first
workshop is scheduled to begin June 14, 2010 and we intend to schedule
several more of these workshops around the United States and at the Handy
Tech North America training center.

As an aded incentive  for our Braille display customers, Handy Tech North
America is now offering free admission to the Mac Academy with the purchase
of any Handy Tech Braille display.  This is a $1,000 value and it is being
extended indefinitely.

In another recent promotion, Handy Tech North America announced  the
availability  of a free Mac Minnie with the purchase of an Easy Braille
portable display.  This promotion ends  April 15, 2010.  Recognizing that
not everybody wishes to have an Apple Macintosh computer, we are offering a
comparable PC option under the same terms.  However, for those who wish to
learn how to use the Voiceover screen reader that comes with every Macintosh
computer running the Snow Leopard operating system, this deal is extra sweet
for you because you also qualify for the free Mac Academy workshop.

That's right, not only will you be purchasing  one of the best quality
portable Braille displays in the world, but you will also get a Free Mac
Minnie computer (upgradable) and we will spend 5 days teaching you how to

info at handytech.us

If you aren't interested in purchasing a Handy Tech Braille display, but
would like to register for the Mac Academy workshop, you may do so at:

http://www.handytech.us

Handy Tech North America is proud to be a value add reseller of Handy Tech
and Apple products

Best regards,
   Dave Wright
Regional Sales Manager- Handy Tech North America

Phone:  651-636-5184 X803

Mobile: 347-422-7085

Fax:  866-347-8249

E-mail: