[nabs-l] Lame question

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:16:36 UTC 2010

I think some good advice has been given already. What i have found,
and certainly others might have different opinions, but better quality
make up goes on more easily for me.

I decided to use Mary Kay, and one of the reasons i went with it is
that i can call my consultant with any questions i have. Unlike a
department store, i can always call her, but i understand some of you
might not have that option, but it might be a good idea if your
friends and family aren't good at giving advice or not available. I
really like Mary Kay products. They have some things that are really
easy to apply such as a powder and foundation that does not require
blending and a foundation brush where all of the bristles are the same
length instead of the traditional ones that have longer bristles which
might not make sense, but it makes it easier. It just depends on who
you are. I am the kind of person who does not want to spend a lot of
time putting on make up, but you can do whatever.

Don't try to learn everything at once. Start with a few things, and
gradually add more make up as you become more comfortable with it.

I know that when you don't wear it, it seems like everyone is being
unrealistic when they say things like, it will get really easy, and
you can judge by how it feels on your face, but it really is true, and
once you get it, applying it will be mindless.

Cindy