[nabs-l] VR stream notes

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 23:10:20 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have a VR stream and am enjoying the NLS downloads because they are clear quality and you can keep them.  I have also recorded a number of notes on it.

Can anyone explain how you transfer and convert your audio notes to the computer?  I know you convert them to WAV files.  But where do you play them on the computer?  How would you get them from the Humanware stream companion to another to somewhere else you can play them on the computer?  Also I noticed they are not labeled, just marked with numbers.  Is there a way to label these audio files so you know what is what when you see them  in the companion?

Thanks!
Ashley