[nabs-l] VR stream notes

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Apr 15 01:12:33 UTC 2010

I can look up the exact steps later, but you need to download the companion
software from the hw website.  You need some way to attach the sd card or
the stream to the computer.  Once in the program, on the notes tab, you
select where the notes are on the sd card and specify a location on the
computer to which to save the notes.  There will be a list of your notes,
each note having a checkbox.  Select the notes that you want and then use
the buttons to do different things, such as convert, play, and remove.  Once
you have converted them, then you can rename them.  Just be careful not to
remove the notes before you have saved them.