[nabs-l] Bulletin board software

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 00:39:58 UTC 2010

Hi nabsters!

I am looking at the need to set up a web-based bulletin board, and I
want to use one that is friendly for screen readers.  I figure most
of them will work passingly well, but since its primary users will
not necessarily be blind, so they're going to want things like smiley
graphics and the like to work the way they'd expect.

College students are more likely to use them than computer science
people, I figure, so you guys will know which ones are most friendly
far better than the guys over on the CS list.  If you don't know the
software involved, I can figure that out with a link to the site.

I appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Joseph