[nabs-l] summer job

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 02:35:44 UTC 2010

Well, where do you live? I can look it up. If I can find it, they
probably don't exist, but chances are, they are out there. I can look
and see what other resources are available for you, if you'll tell me
where you are (or where you'll be for the summer, if it's different
than current location). There may be some placement agencies in the
area that could help you, too. I'll search for them for you; just tell
me where *grin*

The Research Geek,
Jewel