[nabs-l] Blind working in neuroscience?

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:09:17 UTC 2010

Congradulations Linzy!
That is wonderful! I am happy for you.
Rania,

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Katy Carroll
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 7:26 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Blind working in neuroscience?

Dear Lindsay,

Although I don't have any useful information for you, I just wanted to
congratulate you on your internship.

Kate Carroll

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Lindsay Yazzolino
<lindsay3.14 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I recently received the exciting news that I will be interning at a
> social cognitive neuroscience lab at MIT this summer, and would love
> to get in touch with other blind students and professionals  who are
> either working or have done research in the field of neuroscience, and
> also those involved in the areas of cognitive science and
> linguistics. If any of you are, or know of others in these fields, I would
appreciate if you would write me offlist.

--
Kathryn CARROLL
American University
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/raniaismail04%40gmai