[nabs-l] NABS memebership Philosphy 101 Call

Janice snowball07 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:45:40 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow Nabsters,

The NABS Membership committee will be hosting the next in our series of conference calls.
We will have guest speakers Ron Gardiner and Sam gleese, come in and speak to us on the importance of NFB Philosophy, what NFB philosophy is, and how to best utilize our Federation Philosophy.
Ron Gardiner is a member of the Affiliate Action team, in the National Center of the NFB, he is also the president of the National Federation of the blind of Utah. Sam Gleese is the president of the National Federation n of the Blind of Mississippi.
Please join us on-