[nabs-l] convention questions

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 23:37:40 UTC 2010

hello all,

i too want to put in my two cents worth on this topic since i travel a lot for nfb conventions, going back and forth to michigan and colorado, and also other events in my life while traveling in airports.

i too use assistance if it's necessary like if i have to go from one side of the airport to the other side. but, most of the time i just ask people where things are and, i just follow them they are going in that direction.

i'm very comfortable traveling independtally and, i hope the same is for others too. take care all and, i will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
from amy