[nabs-l] Support Canes (was Help! Philosophy Question)

V Nork ginisd at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 24 03:50:28 UTC 2010

Hi Jewel, I just wanted to get back with you about what I know, and like
you, love to research stuff and will get back with more info if you need it.
It was a very matter of fact no big deal  event  for me to get a folding
support cane from my mobility instructor.  This is because she said, If I
recall, there was only one size of folding support cane she was aware of.
Perhaps this is just one of those trial and error situations.  Just try  a
folding support cane of whatever size is available, and go from there.  I
think since this may be unfamiliar and not often in use, the OM teacher is
making too big  a deal of this.  Perhaps a physical therapist could advise,
more later, Best, Ginnie