[nabs-l] Single Room: Opinions

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:12:00 UTC 2010

Hello NABSters,

I will be starting college next fall. Likewise, I've been very busy
getting everything worked out! Something brought up: It was suggested
by a few blind friends that I try and obtain a single room (I will
have many computers and a lot of Braille for my physics major.) I've
shared a room before and totally intend to participate in dorm life.
What do you guys think? From a practical standpoint, it seems like an
enticing idea; just want a second opinion.

Thanks,
Chelsea
--
"I ask you to look both ways.  For the road to a knowledge of the
stars leads through the atom; and important knowledge of the atom has