[nabs-l] Louisiana Center For The Blind

Brian Wooten mbrianwooten at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 20:26:05 UTC 2010

Jorge,

I was a student there last year and I cannot describe with words how
it changed my life.  I kept a blog of my time there.  Please feel free
to read it. My wife and I are turning it into a book soon. The blog is
www.theblindcompass.wordpress.com.  I wrote it specifically to provide
insight to those who may wish to attend.. I hope you find it useful.

There is a link to the LCB web site on my blog.

Best wishes,

Brian Wooten
Nashville Tennessee
Phone: 615 680 9656