[nabs-l] informed choice

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 01:13:58 UTC 2010

What about a place like LCB? Could I say something like, "At the LCB,
students are required to take Braille, computers, and home and personal
mannagement. However, what sets LCB appart from a traditional center, is
that since you live in an appartment, You're required to utelize the skills
you learn in class on a dailly basis.