[nabs-l] version of AIM best with Jaws 11?

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Sun Apr 25 19:41:03 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

I'm tutoring a high school student about using Jaws.  Among other things, I'm gonna teach her AIM.  She'll use my relatively old version when she's at my house, but she has Jaws 11.0 on her computer at home.  What version of AIM is best with Jaws 11?  She's good with computers, but I doubt she'll be playing games on AIM or any other complicated stuff ... I'm guessing, she'll just use it to chat with people.  What are the special features of the particular AIM version?

Thanks,
Serena