[nabs-l] NABS Membership Committee Philosophy call apologies

Janice snowball07 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 00:23:51 UTC 2010

Hello Nabsters,

I just wanted to send out my apologies about the previous message/ string in regards to the membership committee conference call, originally schedule for today. I had some dyslexic tendencies and miss typed the contact information for the call. Let that be a reminder to all to be fully awake when rereading emails~ smile.
I am very sorry for any inconvenience and problems caused by the miscommunication.
The philosophy call has been rescheduled as a result, to hopefully provide all members interested, the chance to call in.

WHAT- Federation Philosophy conference call
WHEN- Sunday, May 9, tentatively scheduled 8 pm. EST.
WHERE- 712.775.7100 CODE 257963#.
--I Promise this is correct this time...*sheepish look*

Thank you all for your understanding and flexibility. I just wanted to offer my sincerest apologies again. Hope to see you all on the call on May 9,

Kindest Regards,

Janice Jeang
Co-Chair
Membership committee