[nabs-l] Seeking alternative techniques for working with problemswith couples?

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:46:22 UTC 2010

Hi Gerardo. I minored in psych, and just posed the question to my father,
who has  psych as his major. The key thing when dealing with couples is not
only the non-verbal communication, but also the verbal communication. I
don't think it would be difficult to work with couples experiencing
problems. You're going to be able to sense the tension in the room, or get
cues from hesitations your prospectiv clients might make.
I hope this helps. I'll try to get more info at a later date-- my father was
running out the door when I posed the question.
Hope and Beignet