[nabs-l] University of North Carolina online programs

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:51:28 UTC 2010

By UNC you are referring to Chapel Hill right? I am just asking,
because sometimes people not from NC say UNC and they are referring to
the UNC system which is made up of several different schools. If you
are, i do not know any blind person there currently, but i will ask
around. There could be someone on this list, i don't know, but you
could contact their disabilities office and ask them if they've had
any reported problems, or you could see if there is info and a contact
about their online classes. You could call their tech center and ask
what they use for online classes. I personally am successful in them
at UNCW, there are some finicky things that can be worked through, but
it is possible, and i suspect that Chapel Hill would be run similarly.

Cindy