[nabs-l] accessibility questions

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 03:35:04 UTC 2010

Hi Maryann,

When I took a math class a few semesters ago, I used a very good reader who would read me the problems as well as write down my answers. It was the only option available to me at the time, so I simply made the best of it. I believe it is more important to understand the basic concepts that go into creating a graph rather than just simply being able to create one on a calculator.

As far as reading messages on a threaded post, there should be different display options for viewing your posts. Simply choose the one that works best for you while reading through them with a screen reader. I generally choose a printable version of the entire message thread to read through the messages. If you are using the Angel platform system, there should be a tutorial that helps you learn how to navigate through the site. I’ve never really encountered any major problems as far as accessibility is concerned while using the site.

Elizabeth