[nabs-l] KNFB Reader

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Thu Apr 29 20:42:31 UTC 2010

Thanks J.J. I'm going to have to do some research. I have mobile speak and
an AT&T phone (which I have to upgrade anyway)... So I'm going to have to
get the price for just the phone and software. Or else just the software,
because I'm not sure if it costs me anything to upgrade from my current
phone to one compatible with KNFB Reader.
Thanks for the help <smile>
Hope and Beignet