[nabs-l] KNFB Reader

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 21:31:34 UTC 2010

I didn't mean "deny" literally.  I just meant don't emphasize that it's a
cell phone and don't say that that's why you want it.  I tried to get my
rehab to buy it, but the tech guy there either didn't know much about it,
wouldn't acknowledge its benefits, or just didn't wanna spend the money.
Who knows ...

Serena