[nabs-l] an idea for a 1 page braille display

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 00:32:23 UTC 2010

Before we get all excited about Sarai's link, and company, project, I would
ask if anyone has seen a prototype.

Ideas are great, but realistic ones are worth one's pursuit and energy.

If there really were the one page display for less than the cost of a used
car, it would be out already. I don't think adaptive technology companies
could keep the developments from unfolding right under our fingers.

Let's support work to develop useful, cheaper, and better technologies and
fully investigate something before becoming spoke persons for unviable
solutions.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Student, Western Governors University
(617) 744-9716