[nabs-l] Google Docs

Marc Workman mworkman.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 18:12:31 UTC 2010

As far as I can tell, the latest version of google docs cannot be used with
JAWS.  I gather it used to be accessible but is no longer accessible.  If
you do learn of a way to use google docs with JAWS, please let the list
know.

Dropbox can be used as an alternative to google docs.  Though they function
in quite different ways.  You may want to check it out.

Best,

Marc