[nabs-l] Could someone lend me a hand, please? (Question about juggling multiple items)

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 02:51:37 UTC 2010

Hello Jewel:

     I just did a google search and indeed there are golf carts that will
follow the golfer. I suggest you go to a high end golf store and look
around. I suggest calling a store before visiting. Some of these carts are
electric and you apparently give them a gentle pull and they move. Others
you drive in front of you. The top of the line models have a remote control
and some can follow automatically. Good luck.

Regards,

Robert