[nabs-l] difficulties with German class in the fall

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:20:03 UTC 2010

Hi!
Maybe you can just find the english version of the movie you are going to watch? Many times, DVD's come with the movie in several languages. Maybe if you watch it in english at home before you go to class, you won't have as much trouble following it. You will have a basic knowledge of what people are saying, and you will understand what's going on. An other idea is to get subtitle files from the DVD. This would not be nearly as convenient, but it's better than nothing. You could have a text file with the english subtitles that come with the DVD and look at it. This can be done easily. Of course, if you can't find a DVD version of the movie, all this is useless :).

Ignasi