[nabs-l] Boxes of Food available at a discount

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 6 01:48:54 UTC 2010

Hello:

     Since many students are on a limited budget, I thought I would pass on the following link to Angel Food Ministries:
https://www.angelfoodministries.com/

Angel Food Ministries sells boxes of food at a substantial discount. There are no applications to fill out. Food Stamps are accepted. There are several kinds of boxes. One type is what I would call general purpose. It is supposed to feed a family of four for a week. There are also specialty boxes such as one that is alergen free, a fruit and veggie box, 10 pound chicken box etc. As an example, I paid $22 for a ten pound box of boneless skinless chicken breasts.

     The way the program works is that you prepay your ordr and then pick it up at the middle or end of the month depending on your location. Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss