[nabs-l] Braille Note for sale

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 17:28:15 UTC 2010

I realize this is not a "swap shop" list, but since this device is used by many students, I figured I'd post it here. It's a good price if you're looking for a good note taker.
    For Sale: BN MPower BT 18 w/ Sendero GPS running latest build of Keysoft. This machine is in great condition. It was recently sent to Humanware for a cleaning and a new battery was installed several months ago. Hasn't been used  much since then. This machine has Sendero  GPS version  5. The Braille note will be packaged with Braille manual, AC adaptors, CFCard that came with  GPS with maps of Maine. (Other US maps can be downloaded free of charge). The receiver is a GPSSLIM 236 I believe- it's the receiver that was packaged with the gps at the time version 5 was released.   This Machine also comes with the wireless  card as well as the ethernet card.
Am asking $1,750. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me off-list. I accept paypal only. The reason I'm selling it is because I rarely use it anymore.
Thanks.
Hope Paulos

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5348 (20100806) __________

http://www.eset.com