[nabs-l] Desktop Texting Applications

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 10 21:27:53 UTC 2010

Hello again everyone,

    So they're in compliance if someone can neither read the characters or
hear the audio? There is something called deaf-blindness. Many of our
members have hearing impairments that are as varied as visual acuity
limiting their ability to hear as well as see. Again its principles not
CAPTCHA solving methods that are at issue.

Peter Donahue
.