[nabs-l] Accessibility and Usability of the Main Facebook Site

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:20:14 UTC 2010

Hi Mika:
I have had more success with the mobile site also, and was wondering how to
link friends names and places in status updates using JAWS. I used to rely
on the text message option but now when replying to a text a message is sent
to the users inbox rather than commenting on the status.
I've found the iPhone facebook app crashes a lot so I primarily use
TwitBook.